Participants will learn about multiple GPU programming models and can choose the one that best fits their needs to run their scientific codes on GPUs.
This Bootcamp will cover an introduction to GPU programming using OpenACC, OpenMP, stdpar, Fortran Do-Concurrent and CUDA, and provides hands-on opportunities to learn how to analyse GPU-enabled applications using NVIDIA® Nsight™ Systems.
This event will take place on Zoom. Click here to register.
1st Nov 2021 →
- Welcome (Moderator): 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM
- Connecting to a Cluster: 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Introduction to GPU Computing: 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM (Lecture)
- Introduction to Profiling Tools: 12:45 PM - 1:15 PM (Lecture)
- Accelerating Standard C++ and Fortran with GPUs: 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM (Lecture + Lab)
- Q&A: 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM
2nd Nov 2021 →
- Directive Based Programming with OpenACC on GPU : 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Lecture and Lab)
- CUDA C/Fortran Programming 12:30 PM - 2:15 PM (Lecture + Lab)
- Q&A 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM
3rd Nov 2021 →
- Mini Application Challenge : 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM ( Lab)
- Wrap-up and announcing winners 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM
- Basic experience with C/C++ or Fortran. No GPU programming knowledge is required.
- Presented by NCI Australia, the bootcamp is open to all current and prospective NCI users.
- This event has limited capacity, so please make sure that prerequisites are met before applying. You will be receiving an acceptance email with details on how to participate by 27th Oct 2021.