GPU Bootcamp is an exciting and unique way for scientists and researchers to learn the skills needed to start quickly accelerating codes on GPUs.
Held as a virtual event across three days (with three hour sessions) in August, this event will introduce you to available GPU libraries, programming models, and platforms where you will learn the basics of GPU programming through extensive hands-on collaboration based on real-life applications using the OpenACC programming model.
- Day 1: 25th August – Introduction to GPU Programming with OpenACC
- Introduction to GPU Programming
- Introduction to OpenACC
- OpenACC Data Management
- Day 2: 26th August
- Gangs, Workers and Vectors Demystified
- Mini-application challenge
- Day 3: 27th August
- Introduction to NVIDIA NSight Tools
- Profiling the Mini-applications
Presented by the Australasian HPC Centres, the bootcamp is open to all users from Australia and New Zealand.