Register as a new user
Registration step-by-step guide
New NCI users can register for an account through the self-service system (named after the great composer Mancini) at https://my.nci.org.au/mancini.
- Click on the NCI Conditions of Use link to read the conditions of use and policies page. Tick the boxes to acknowledge the conditions of use and password policies. (Note that acknowledgement is required.)
- Enter your contact details. You must register using an email address issued through your official place of employment. Select the ‘Next’ button
- Enter your initial project affiliations, i.e the projects you wish to join. Use the search facility to find projects by project code, title words or project leader name. Note that if your account is not connected to any active projects you will be able to log in to the Mancini system, however you will not be able to use any computing or storage resources on Raijin or other NCI systems.
- Select your institution using the hierarchical selection tree, and enter your position title in the type-in field.
- Confirm your details and enter and confirm your initial password. Selecting the green ‘Finish’ button will submit your user registration request.
If you need help or have any questions contact NCI Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6125 3437. NCI Support is staffed 9am-5pm Australia Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.