Here are some resources that can be useful for developers. Further documentation about the NCI HPC Systems can be found here.
- Software Development
Detailed instructions on compiling, parallel programming with MPI or OpenMP, debugging, profiling and benchmarking.
- Profiling — General Performance Analysis Tools
User guide on profiling programs HPCToolKit, OpenSpeedShop (OSS) and gprof.
- Profiling — MPI Performance Analysis Tools
User guide on MPI profiling and tracing programs IPM, mpiP, PAPI, darshan and Vampir.
- Debuggers, Profilers and Simulators
Information on each debugger, profiler and simulator program at NCI.
- Debugging Resources
- Improving Code Vectorization
Information on how to improve code vectorization.
- Profiling Performance Tool Presentation
A presentation on performance tools at NCI.