Here are some resources that can be useful for developers.
- Software Development Detailed instructions on compiling, parallel programming with MPI or OpenMP, debugging, profiling and benchmarking.
- Parallel Program Debugging User guide on parallel debugging programs PADB and TotalView.
- Profiling — General Performance Analysis Tools
User guide on profiling programs HPCToolKit, OpenSpeedShop (OSS) and gprof.
- Profiling — MPI Performance Analysis Tools
User guide on MPI profiling and tracing programs IPM, mpiP, PAPI, darshan and Vampir.
- Debuggers & Profilers & Simulators Usage on each debugger, profiler and simulator program can be found under Debuggers & Profilers & Simulators in our Application software.
- Debugging Memory Problems Finding memory problems in code can be a difficult task but there are tools available on the National Facility machines to make it possible.
- Profiling Performance Tool Presentation A presentation on performance tools at NCI.