Drishti Prayog is a free presentation software package that allows users to interact with Drishti-generated visualisations using a touch screen or desktop computer.
Download Drishti Prayog for Mac (934MB)
Download sample Drishti visualisation files that can be run on Drishti Prayog:
- Bone compression demo (141MB)
- Gibbon skull (18MB)
- Visible human torso (165MB)
- CT scan of a human molar tooth (664kb)
- CT scan of an engine block (2MB)
- Cone beam CT scan of a child’s jaw (141MB)
- Full body PET-CT scan of a woman with melanoma (49MB)
- x-ray imaging of the nasal and lung airways of a mouse (93MB)
- screensaver (22MB)
More samples are available. Please contact NCI VizLab developer firstname.lastname@example.org
VIDEO: How to install and run Drishti Prayog:
If you are interested in creating your own Drishti visualisations for display using Drishti Prayog, contact email@example.com for more information.
** All use of Drishti and Drishti Prayog must be accompanied by the following acknowledgement: Drishti is developed by the NCI VizLab: nci.org.au/drishti **