In addition to the standard Raijin compute nodes, you can also access each of the following specialised queues.
- 2 x 14 cores (Xeon CPU E5-2690 v4, 2.6 GHz) in 10 compute nodes
- 1 TBytes of RAM
- 420 GB of local jobfs
- charge rate, 1.25SU per cpuhour
- minimum number of ncpus request is 7, must be a multiple of 7.
- minimum memory request of 256GB.
- #PBS -q hugemem
- 2×12 cores (Intel Xeon Broadwell/Haswell) in 30 compute nodes
- 4 x Nvidia Tesla 24 GBytes K80 Accelerator (or 8 x GPUs)) on each node
- 256 GBytes of RAM on CPU
- 700 GBytes of SSD local disk
- charge rate, 3SU per cpuhour
- #PBS -q gpu
- #PBS -l ngpus = 2, minimum ngpus request is 2, in the multiple of 2, this is defined as the number of GPUs
- #PBS -l ncpus = 6, minimum ncpus request is 6, in the multiple of 6, and 3 x ngpus
More details of the GPU specifications, how to use GPUs at NCI, and GPU enabled software are available here.