You are invited to attend an upcoming online seminar, 'Introduction to VTune', provided by Intel and NCI.
Intel® VTune™ Profiler is a performance analysis tool for users who develop serial and multithreaded applications. VTune Profiler helps you analyse your algorithm choices and identify where and how your application can benefit from available hardware resources.
The information provided at this seminar will include:
• High level overview of Intel architecture covering front end, back end and the components involved
• Overview of APS, Platform Profiler and VTune analysis types
• Description of different analysis types and their usage
• How to run VTune from the command line
• Demonstrate usage of “gtool” to profile single rank
• How to visualise the results