The National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) and Monash University (Monash e-Research) are pleased to announce a hands-on training day for all new NCI users. This course covers a range of topics including:
- How to access to the NCI
- Software and Hardware resources at the NCI
- Queuing and Scheduling jobs
- Parallel Programming software, such as MPI and OpenMP
This is a hands-on course, held in a computer lab, and participants will get experience compiling and submitting jobs on Raijin, the NCI peak HPC system.
WHEN: Friday 10th April 2015
WHERE: Monash University Clayton Campus (Room Details will be emailed to applicants)
In addition, a short Introduction to Linux seminar is being planned on Thursday 9th April 2015 for attendees unfamiliar with Linux.
*All users from Victoria and Tasmania are invited to attend this session.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the event. Spaces are limited, so an early registration is recommended. In your application, please indicate:
- If you are an existing user on the NCI, or are planning to use it.
- If you wish to attend the Linux training seminar on Thursday
- What Institute you are associated with.