The NCI HPC Spring Session training will run from 4 to 8 September 2017 at ANU.
The Spring Session is designed as a springboard for postgraduate research students and experienced research staff who wish to learn more about NCI’s supercomputer and high-performance computing.
The Spring Session will cover key topics including:
- NCI resources and services
- Linux essentials
- How to use Raijin, including the modules system and PBS Pro job scripting
- Recap of C essentials
- Parallel programming using MPI/OpenMP
- Use of Intel Parallel Studio and Nvidia GPU Code Optimisation
- Application performance analysis and optimisation on Raijin
- Accessing and using Data Services at NCI