You can access services and facilities at NCI through:
- Partner Shares — for researchers at any of our co-investing partner organisations
- National Computational Merit Allocation Scheme (NCMAS) — for researchers at publicly funded Australian research agencies or higher education institutions
- NCI Flagship Allocation Scheme — for projects identified by the NCI Board as being of high-impact or national strategic importance
- Commercial and Industry Access Scheme
- Start-up Scheme — small grants to enable researchers to evaluate the suitability of NCI for their research and to assist in framing applications for more substantial grants.