NCI is unique in the world in co-locating a vast, publicly funded databank with petascale computing facilities. This allows researchers to query, analyse and publish datasets without slow and expensive data transfer.
Users can query the entire 10 PB NCI National Research Data Collection at once to retrieve data subsets in a compliant format for their research task, eliminating the need for time-consuming file conversion. Thorough metadata catalogues also provide greater providence information for reproducibility and collaboration.
- You can browse through all of the data stored at NCI at datacatalogue.nci.org.au.
- You search the datasets through NCI’s main GeoNetwork catalogue at geonetwork.nci.org.au.
- You can access any of our publicly available data collections at dap.nci.org.au.
- If you would like to access the restricted collections, please register as an NCI user, then request to be connected to the relevant project. Please note connections to restricted collections will only be by written agreement of the custodian of that collection. Please contact email@example.com if more information is required.
- If you represent a university, company or institution that is interested in NCI’s data management and storage services email firstname.lastname@example.org