NCI services include:
- HPC services, including:
- Petascale computing infrastructure and petascale persistent data storage
- A well-staffed Help Desk, which provides user support, including programming queries
- Expert consulting services spanning parallel computing (MPI, shared memory, hybridisation), performance analysis, optimisation and scaling, etc.
- Training and Outreach, with courses on use of NCI facilities, programming with MPI, optimisation (MPI and serial), programming with OpenMP, and Fortran (introductory and advanced).
- Cloud services
- Data services
- Visualisation services
- Virtual Laboratory services
You can access services and facilities at NCI through:
- Partner Shares — for researchers at any of our co-investing partner organisations
- National Computational Merit Allocation Scheme (NCMAS) — for researchers at publicly funded Australian research agencies or higher education institutions
- NCI Flagship Allocation Scheme — for projects identified by the NCI Board as being of high-impact or national strategic importance
- Commercial and Industry Access Scheme