Jobs at NCI
Staff Scientist Bioinformatics
To find out more about this position, and for application details, click the link below:
We want to hear from you
NCI is always looking for talented, self-driven individuals who are interested in becoming part of our world-renowned team in Australia. Whether you are interested in HPC, big data or cloud computing, we want to hear from you.
To be considered for future positions at NCI, please send your resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is currently a position advertised as being available at NCI, and you would like to apply, please read on.
Current NCI jobs can be found here.
Some handy Canberra facts:
– Canberra is just two hours drive to Australia’s premier snow fields, and also two hours drive to beautiful white beaches.
– Canberra has a very multicultural population with around one quarter of our population born overseas.
– Canberrans enjoy the shortest commuting times of any capital city in Australia.
– The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) has the best-performing school system in Australia.
Information for international applicants
Australia is a great place to live and work, offering lifestyle and employment opportunities. To work, you must have a valid Australian visa with work rights. A range of temporary and permanent skilled visas are available. Australian laws provide all employees with basic rights and protection in the workplace.
NCI will consider sponsorship of skilled applicants, which in turn will provide you with a valid Australian work visa.
Completing an NCI job application
If you’re applying for a position at NCI you will be asked to address a number of selection criteria, that is, answer questions about your past experience and qualifications for the job.
Click here to visit the ANU Careers Centre website which offers tips and advice about how to write answers to selection criteria. If you are unfamiliar with this process and would like more guidance, please email NCI’s Business Manager Amanda.Walker@anu.edu.au for advice.
To submit an application please send your CV/resume and your statement of claims against the selection criteria either:
- via the online submission (the link appears at the bottom of the online advertisement on the ANU jobs website; or
- email Amanda.Walker@anu.edu.au with the subject ‘NCI job application’