New software installed on Raijin – April 2016
NCI’s User Services team have installed a range of new software on Raijin this month.
- fftw3/3.3.4 (Single and Double precision)
- fftw3/3.3.4s (Single precision only)
- petsc/3.6.3 (Build with Intel MKL FFTW3)
- petsc/3.6.3-fftw3 (Build with FFTW3 v3.3.4. Includes f03 interface)
- vasp/5.4.1 (Updated to include patch.22.214.171.12432016. Added -tst executables)
- BioPerl-1.6.923 installed as part of perl 5.22.1 (used module load perl/5.22.1 to access bioperl scripts)
- lammps/16Feb16 (lmp_openmpi and lmp_openmpi-plumed now includes -omp packages)
- elk/3.3.17 (Very interesting DFT code. Users of ab-init are encouraged to have a look)
module avail on Raijin to see more applications.