Now accepting submissions: International Conference on Computational Science
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts describing original, unpublished research and recent developments in Computational Science by December 15, 2013
All accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science.
The theme in 2014 will be: Big Data meets Computational Science. The conference will be held in Cairns, Queensland, Australia from 10 – 12 June, 2014. See http://iccs2014.ivec.org & www.iccs-meeting.org
The ICCS conference is the prime annual event in Computational Science. This interdisciplinary conference on modelling and simulation of real-world phenomena will draw academic and industry leaders from all relevant fields. ICCS intends to provide a forum to disseminate world-leading research in the field of (scientific) Computational Science and in particular to highlight the role which modelling and simulation plays in future scientific discovery.
ICCS 2014 invites original contributions on all topics related to Computational Science, including, but not limited to:
• Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
• Advanced Numerical Algorithms
• Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm
• Complex Systems: Modelling and Simulation
• Computational Humanities
• Computational Sociology
• Education in Computational Science
• Hybrid Computational Methods
• Large Scale Scientific Instruments
• New Algorithmic Approaches to Computational Kernels and Applications
• Parallel and Distributed Computing
• Problem Solving Environments
• Scientific Computing
• Visualization and Virtual Reality as Applied to Computational Science
• Web- and Grid-based Simulation and Computing
The submitted paper must be camera-ready and formatted according to the rules of Procedia Computer Science, not exceeding 10 pages. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper.
Papers must be based on unpublished original work and must be submitted to ICCS only.
After the conference, selected papers will be invited for a special issue of the Journal of Computational Science.
ICCS is an ERA 2010 A-ranked conference series.
For further details please visit: http://www.iccs-meeting.org
• Workshop proposals: October 15, 2013
• Paper submission opens: September 15, 2013
• Paper submission deadline: December 15, 2013
• Notification of acceptance: February 10, 2014
Conference Local Organizers: David Abramson, Valerie Maxville
Workshop Chair: Michael Lees
Publicity Chair: Valeria Krzhizhanovskaya
Scientific Co-chair: Jack Dongarra
Scientific Chair: Peter Sloot